Seminar Energy Markets
Yearly in the winter term, the Professorship of Industrial Organization and Energy Markets, Prof. Dr. Zöttl and the Chair of Economic Theory, Prof. Dr. Grimm, offer a seminar on Energy Markets. The seminar will be held as a block course during the semester. The language of the seminar is English.
The seminar can count as „Wirtschaftstheoretisches Seminar“ (WiSo, Master) or „Seminar Energy Markets“ (WiSo, Master).
The objective of the seminar is to discuss both model-based and practical problems and developments on the energy markets on the basis of economic theories. The participants will deal with scientific papers and models, but they will also learn to combine theory and practice and apply economic models to real-world problems.
Schedule for Winter Term 2019/2020:
|22.10.2019||Kick Off, 16:45 – 18:15 in LG 5.430|
|25.10.2019||Deadline for registration|
|29.10.2019||Assignment of topic for seminar paper|
|08.01.2020||Deadline for submission of seminar paper|
|21.01.2020||Seminar, 13:30 – 17:30 at Energie Campus Nürnberg, Room „Energie“|
- Seminar paper (15 pages)
- Presentation of seminar paper (20 minutes)
- Presentation on seminar paper of a fellow student (5 minutes)
- Active participation in discussion
- Attendance required throughout the whole seminar
- The seminar is open to MSE-students (3 CP / 5 ECTS)
- Contact person is N.N.
- More information can be found on StudOn. The password is Energy_Markets.